“Back-to-School” is almost here. Families in your community are making “new year resolutions”, moving into new school districts, looking for new programs for their children and/or aging parents, small groups to connect with, ministries to provide support… in short they are looking for what you have worked hard to provide. They are looking for “a sign”. Have you given them “a sign”? It’s time to SIGN-UP!
- Is your building easy to see from the street or hidden from certain angles? It’s time to put a SIGN-UP, sandwich boards or flags in a visable area.
- Is it easy for guests to find key rooms, such as the nursery, restrooms, worship center, or Youth department? Decide now to be proactive by using banner stands, wall signs, or ceiling signs for directions.
- Does your current signage use acronyms or slang terms for direction? Revamp the signage to include an explanation. (BLAST: Bible Learning Adventure STations or SLAM: Student Life in the A.M).
- Does your parking lot require a certain traffic flow to be effective? Time to increase the number of all-weather sandwich board signs to place around the parking lot.
- Do you have a designated area as a “WELCOME” Station? If not, consider a portable counter/podium to use on Sunday, then easily remove and store during the week.
www.displayitatchurch has products that cater to the needs of churches who are proactive in eliminating confusion so that they can focus on ministry.
Join the Displayit at Church Email Mailing list for ministry tips, ideas for creating effective ministry environments and more. Our monthly email is our chosen vehicle for providing discounts, secret promo codes, special pricing and product information for leaders on the front lines of ministry.
Blessed with the gift of gab and hospitality, Bev served as a staff member for a fast-growing church for almost a decade. Discovering her talent for helping people step out of their comfort zone, she began recruiting volunteers to serve in Children’s Ministry. As the church grew, her focus became the influx of visitors and the need to make sure they didn’t get lost in the growth. For this, she developed a full team of trained volunteers to create the “WOW, from the Street to the Seat”. Her success with this program lead to speaking engagements at churches across North Georgia, prompting a string of WOW experiences! Now, as Marketing Manager for Displayit at Church, she loves sharing her tips, tricks and ideas, that can make a real difference. “We’re all on the same team, the Jesus team. Let’s work together for the greater good!”