Hello. Hi!. Good Morning. Just a smile… all are greetings, but…
Guide your Hospitality Team to take HELLO a few steps further. Now, that’s a REAL H-E-L-L-O!!!!
- H_ _ _ _. Hello. Welcome. My name is Jenna, and we’re really glad that you’re here today.
- E_ _ _ _ _. Engage. Nod, Smile. Keep eye contact. Don’t look down or away. Give them 100% of you.
- L_ _ _ _ _. Listen. Remember: You don’t know what brought them here today. This is not story time, or Pick-ur-brain time. Listen to what THEY want to say.
- L_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Listen, some more, then act.
- O_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . Offer Assistance. Don’t point to where you want them to go or leave them to navigate on their own. Offer to walk with them, escort them.
Blessed with the gift of gab and hospitality, Bev served as a staff member for a fast-growing church for almost a decade. Discovering her talent for helping people step out of their comfort zone, she began recruiting volunteers to serve in Children’s Ministry. As the church grew, her focus became the influx of visitors and the need to make sure they didn’t get lost in the growth. For this, she developed a full team of trained volunteers to create the “WOW, from the Street to the Seat”. Her success with this program lead to speaking engagements at churches across North Georgia, prompting a string of WOW experiences! Now, as Marketing Manager for Displayit at Church, she loves sharing her tips, tricks and ideas, that can make a real difference. “We’re all on the same team, the Jesus team. Let’s work together for the greater good!”